Although our hometown of South Muscogee & Columbus, GA was not heavily impacted by Hurricane Michael. We are sending our crews out to surrounding areas to assist in the relief and remediation of the wake that Hurricane Michael left on October 10th, and October 11th, 2018.
- Notify your family members and friends to inform them that you are safe
- Call your insurance company to start the initial process
- Keep a record of all communications between the insurance company, local contractors, and vendors that you plan on using
- Do not enter a property that appears to be unsafe
- Do not travel near water areas where powerline are down
- Keep your emergency kits nearby
*For additional tips please look back at our Hurricane Preparedness Blog from Sept 2018*
SERVPRO of Columbus wants to remind everyone to stay safe and to reach out to your Local SERVPRO for any assistance in the upcoming days, weeks, and months.