SPRING is Here!
It's official SPRING 2019 is here! Although, in some States, the temperatures are still low. SERVPRO of Columbus wants to recommend everyone that we are here for your general cleaning needs (carpet cleanings and duct cleanings).
Below are some helpful Spring Cleaning Tips:
1. Make a Schedule - print a calendar and pick days to complete a certain task. Not everything needs to be done in one day.
2. De-Clutter (home offices, junk drawers, closets)
3. Always work from the Top to Bottom
4. Use a HEPA Vacuum
5. Use Non-Toxin chemicals (SERVPRO always thinks GREEN)
6. Windows and Walls (don't forget behind the doors)
7. Deep clean kitchens and bathrooms (throw-out expired items)
8. Change out those Air Filters in your home (Call SERVPRO today for a duct cleaning and mention your filter size so we can change it out as well)
9. USE PPE - Personal Protective Equipment for anyone with allergies its important to wear a mask and gloves during the cleaning process.
10. Make-Over it's also a good time to freshen up the home with new candles or pillows or maybe a fresh coat of paint.
SERVPRO of Columbus is so happy to finally see SPRING arrive. We look forward to hearing for our community when it comes time to schedule your next Duct Cleaning or Carpet Cleaning.