Ceiling, Floor, and Wall Cleaning
Ceilings and Walls
SERVPRO of Columbus | SERVPRO of S. Muscogee / Chattahoochee County specializes in restoring contents damaged by storms and other water damage events. Our expertise and our “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
Need Professional Cleaning? Call Today (706) 568-1934
Hard flooring, like hardwood and tile, is often used in today’s homes and commercial properties. At first glance, hard flooring appears to be easy to clean, maintain, and restore. However, these materials tend to have soil accumulate over time, and eventually you’ll need professional cleaning to remove this buildup.
We have specialized training in time-tested and industry-approved cleaning methods. Also, our proprietary cleaning system allows our Professionals to properly clean and restore your floor’s original beauty.